Room Reviews Menu

Pacific Poker: great bonus, new player package of freerolls


Highlights

  • 100% bonus, being 25% instant
  • Entry to seven free poker tournaments
  • Recognized security
  • Lot’s of fish (newbie players)

Pacific Poker has one of the best bonus systems of the internet. You get an instant cash bonus, plus entry to many free tournaments.

Pacific Poker Review

Pacific Poker is related to the Casino-On-Net (888) company, which is around since 1996. It was one of the first online poker rooms, dedicating themselves to security, customer support and quality of service.

It is one of the rooms with the most number of promotions and bonuses. Their cash bonus is the standard of the market, but with a great addition: a 25% instant bonus (the remaining bonus is released in increments).

New players receive entry to exclusive freerolls and other promotions. This attract a lot of fish players, so it’s a good place to start.

They also have satellites for many live tournaments, not only the WSOP.

Their software is simple and straightforward, without distractions. It could be better for multi-table play, though.

Sign-Up Bonuses

  • 100% Deposit Bonus, up to $400 bonus. 25% of the bonus is instant, released usually in up to 7 days. The rest of the bonus (75%) is released as soon as the player reaches the requirements.
  • Bonus Code: Pacific Poker does not use bonus codes. Make sure you click through our links to receive your benefits.
  • 7 Freerolls for our new players: You get entry to specific free tournaments after your first deposit: look for $500 First Depositors Freeroll (look under multi-table tournaments). You can play in one per day in your first week.

Promotions:

$75,000 Guaranteed: Weekly poker tournament with $75,000 guaranteed payout. Direct buy-in or get entry through cheap satellites.